- BREVAGenplus provides information about breast cancer risk over a 5 year period; it does not diagnose breast cancer
- BREVAGenplus is validated in African American, Caucasian, and Hispanic women age 35 years or older
- The risk estimate used in this test does not take into account several other breast cancer risk factors, such as an extensive family history of breast and ovarian cancer and thus does not provide a lifetime risk score
- This test is used for clinical purposes
* BREVAGenplus is not applicable to women who are already at high risk of breast cancer including those that have a personal or extensive family history of breast and/or ovarian cancer, LCIS, DCIS, AH or have thoracic RT under 30y. Any women with these risk factors are already at increased risk of breast cancer and should be screened and followed as such.